Steve Lamacq just played a version of This Charming Man by the Wellington International Ukulele Orchestra on the radio.
Bret from Return of the Conchords used to be a member apparently.
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @Midge_UK: It's "Whom" Do you Love Thorogood ...WHOM!!! cc @PlanetRockRadio 11 hours ago
- I just earned the 'Keep Your Wits About You' badge on @untappd! untp.beer/s/b62193551 1 day ago
- I just earned the 'God Save the Queen (Level 50)' badge on @untappd! untp.beer/s/b61705815 3 days ago
- A thousand years ago played darts & drank this with @keithAlondon in Old Un... (Courage Directors) untp.beer/s/c184611135 3 days ago
- 'Ere. Does anybody I know have a empty 7" take up spool for 1/4" reel to reel tape? Some of you odd types may have one in the shed 3 days ago
- RT @Daily_Express: RUSSIA ALERT: Putin spy plane spotted over LANCASHIRE...Shock sighting as tensions rise express.co.uk/news/world/578… http://t.… 4 days ago
- Reminded to tweet about @jimboxiii's doppelgänger -I've just seem him again. Wife's colleague's husband. Explains why he thought he knew me. 4 days ago
- Spotted @jimboxiii 's doppelgänger this morning. He fooled me because he was looking at me as if he knew me. Forgot to tweet about it. 4 days ago
- How did I not know that David Byrne produced one of my favourite songs, Our Lips are Sealed by Fun Boy 3? Mind blown. 5 days ago
- My Top 3 #lastfm Artists: Django Django (33), Fleetwood Mac (2) & Muse (2) bit.ly/wvfZHm 1 week ago