Top Posts & Pages
- RT @Cmdr_Hadfield: Just spent a delightful couple of hours playing bluegrass with friends in Vancouver. Thanks Teri, Stu & @TroutLakeCC. ht… 12 hours ago
- My Top 3 #lastfm Artists: Siouxsie and the Banshees (15), Old Crow Medicine Show (2) & The Byrds (1) bit.ly/wvfZHm 3 days ago
- RT @ThatEricAlper: Classic Photo: John Lennon recording “Tomorrow Never Knows” : http://t.co/CVtO3v7NYG 4 days ago
- RT @Andrea_Claire: Great to welcome the Mexican Ambasssdor to @unibhamglobal earlier this week http://t.co/d5VxgcqcXv 4 days ago
- Hmm. Y'know how I said I was kind of bored of twitter, well I seemed to have found it gains tonight's. Soz. Beer. ( oh and live musics) 5 days ago
- RT @Katchooo: Heey Macarena! instagram.com/p/mqoToLtJCI/ 5 days ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
As is the way with blogs, I have several that don’t get updated very often. Like a lot of people I dip in and out of them as my interests wax and wane. Just noticed that it’s been almost a … Continue reading
132 years ago today, on 23 August 1879, the Ravenscrag landed in Honolulu, Hawaii from Portugal. Aboard were three cabinet makers, Manuel Nunes, José do Espírito Santo, and Augusto Dias, who had brought simple guitar-like instruments with them. These soon … Continue reading
My songbook copy of Eddie Vedder’s Ukulele Songs arrived today. Hardback songbook and CD. I ordered it ages back from the Pearl Jam website and it finally arrived from the States. I’ve had a PDF copy that they sent me … Continue reading
I’ve never really been very good at the singing. Doesn’t stop me having a go though. I have noticed that if I actually listen to myself, I get a bit better. Trouble is though, that my playing then starts to … Continue reading
Hot on the tails of my last post a tweet from @ilovebusypop reminded me that I’d seen this post about Prince Charles with a margarine tub uke on boingboing.net earlier today.
I don’t really do Twitter anymore, but this blog does. Follow it at @ukenaut. I’ll be using the account to let people know about new posts and to interact on uke-related matters.