Top Posts & Pages
- RT @little_tim: Agree with you wholeheartedly @StuartMaconie , come on someone at @BBC6Music give @SidCPsGriffin his own show. @BBCRadMac 1 day ago
- RT @SlimPlim: Can someone at @BBC6Music get @SidCPsGriffin a job as a DJ - Utterly interesting as ALWAYS - Just not enough of it (not nearl… 1 day ago
- RT @BisleyT: Next time you spell something on the phone, have some fun by using this incredibly unhelpful phonetic alphabet. http://t.co/8v… 2 days ago
- RT @SidCPsGriffin: @KitchenGarden3 These sweet Brummies make me wanna holla...throw up both mah hands! They LOVE their Coal Porters here ht… 3 days ago
- RT @Space_Station: Today's CAPCOM @Astro_Suni has performed 7 #spacewalks. 50 hours, 40 minutes total. Most by female @NASA_Astronauts http… 3 days ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
As is the way with blogs, I have several that don’t get updated very often. Like a lot of people I dip in and out of them as my interests wax and wane. Just noticed that it’s been almost a … Continue reading
132 years ago today, on 23 August 1879, the Ravenscrag landed in Honolulu, Hawaii from Portugal. Aboard were three cabinet makers, Manuel Nunes, José do Espírito Santo, and Augusto Dias, who had brought simple guitar-like instruments with them. These soon … Continue reading
My songbook copy of Eddie Vedder’s Ukulele Songs arrived today. Hardback songbook and CD. I ordered it ages back from the Pearl Jam website and it finally arrived from the States. I’ve had a PDF copy that they sent me … Continue reading
I’ve never really been very good at the singing. Doesn’t stop me having a go though. I have noticed that if I actually listen to myself, I get a bit better. Trouble is though, that my playing then starts to … Continue reading
Hot on the tails of my last post a tweet from @ilovebusypop reminded me that I’d seen this post about Prince Charles with a margarine tub uke on boingboing.net earlier today.
I don’t really do Twitter anymore, but this blog does. Follow it at @ukenaut. I’ll be using the account to let people know about new posts and to interact on uke-related matters.